Massage means interaction. When ever we touch the body, changes will occur both physically and emotionally. Not only will it affect the particular part touched, but the whole body and all the senses will respond.
Massage increases the production of white blood corpuscles and antibodies which provides more resistance against viruses and diseases. This helps the defense mechanism in the body and increases immunity towards environmental changes.
Massage provides energy, vitality, and nourishment to all seven elements, thus old age approaches late, on remains younger and energetic for longer duration. Massage is a remover of old age.
1. Removes Old Age
2. Removes fatigue
3. Increases Energy
4. Increases sexual vitality
5. Improves sight
6. Makes one stronger
7. Induces sleep
8. Strengthen the skin
9. Subsides ailments caused by mucous and wind
10. Massage excites production of antibodies and strengthen the seven ingredients of which the body is made up. The seven elements gives tolerance, forbearance, and patience. This saves one from sorrow, agonies and anxieties.
11. Those use massage regularly recover from physical injury more quickly then other who do not receive massage regularly.
Massage also increases intelligence, ready wit, stamina, sexual vitality (semen in man), self confidence and beauty. Massage is also therapeutically used for.: neurasthenia, headaches, insomnia, gout, polio, obesity, and mental disorder. It balances the three doshas, wind, bile and mucous. Daily massage for a week or so prevents one from developing eczema, blisters and other skin related problems.
Massage can also help with the following conditions:
1. Frigidity or sexual unresponsiveness
2. Menstruation problems
3.Help control Endometriosis. Massage can help as a follow-up and prevent recurrence.
4.Massage aids good sexual and reproductive health.
5. Male impotent and prostrate problems.